Every business is different and therefore faces unique challenges on questions of IT infrastructure. What is the best way to protect against major data loss, for example? Are there potential security leaks on your company network? Do you even need a network, or should you be thinking about switching to the Cloud, with the many advantages it can offer?
For some businesses, the answers to such questions can be quite complex – for others, they might be solved in a single phone call. In either case, they needn’t be daunting. As an IT consultant SecureDataNet is well-equipped to advise on any of your concerns or requirements, working with you to propose solutions that are in close alignment with your business goals.
If you need help to improve your IT then get in touch. Whether you’re a non-technical Small Medium sized Business (SMB) or an Information Technology team within a corporate, we’ll help you when you’re short of time or necessary expertise.
SecureDataNet can help with;
- Project/Programme management: particularly with business critical, complex, fluid and heavily political programmes.
- Data Security: with extensive enterprise network and cloud experience we can help secure your data.
- IT Vendor Selection and Procurement: your choice of service provider can make or break business relationships. It is important to have support from people who know what questions to ask to ensure a good organisational fit and service continuity.
- GDPR and compliance: we can help with a gap analysis a compliance audit and help ensure your company is compliant.
- Supplier Relationship Management: supplier and contract management is crucial to allow your supply chain to effectively support your business to maximise profits and grow.
Our view is that it’s wrong to sneak additional costs in through the back door – so we promise there’s no hard sell or no hidden costs. We are careful to let you know what’s happening and get your approval all throughout your project. If we look after you, and you’re happy and successful, it usually means that we will be too.
Whether you need helpful advice or even a fully managed design and implementation project, we can provide as little or as much help as you need.